Keyword: Sheridan Sluggers 4-H
10 results total, viewing 1 - 10
Oct. 30, 1968: Groundbreaking ceremonies were held for the new Scott County Farm Bureau office to be located on a lot at the intersection of 18th Ave. and East LeClaire Road, in the newly annexed area east of Eldridge. more
In this state, where it is said with pride that there are more pigs than people, there are certain people who are considered royalty when it comes to the industry that gives Iowa that distinction. more
Oct. 6, 1993: The Iowa Department of Natural Resources revealed a five-year plan for the 350-acre Lost Grove Lake project. Funds were allocated for dam construction in fiscal year 1997 and for fish habitat structure, boat ramps, parking ramps, access road and handicapped access for 1998. more
View photos from the Dog Show, Horticulture, State Fair exhibitors, Family & Consumer Sciences, Visual Art, Photography, Ag & Natural Resources, Science, Engineering & Technology, Communications, County Classes and Personal Development. NSP photos by Scott Campbell. more
The schedule of Mississippi Valley Fair 4-H and F.F.A. exhibits and projects: more
Expect an army of Murphys to join the throng celebrating Long Grove’s 59th annual Strawberry Fest, June 10. more
A new Blessing Box is coming to Eldridge, and it’s going to be located right downtown for everybody to use. more
Feb. 7, 1968: Cattle Rustlers struck the Fred Wells and Oliver Hanson farms just west of Dixon. Eleven purebred registered Aberdeen Angus calves valued over $3,000 were taken. more
Highlights from more than 3,000 NSP pages of county news, sports, features and fun. more
Dec. 18, 2002: Central Scott Telephone celebrated 100 years of service to Scott County patrons. What began in 1902 with one line and 20 subscribers had grown into one of Iowa’s more successful independent telephone companies, serving 6,500 Scott County residents. more
Currently viewing stories posted within the past year.
For all older stories, please use our advanced search.